Sunday, May 1, 2011

Will I Be Able To Hear My Alarm With Earplugs In

DALKYS NATURAL WITH STRAWBERRIES (thermomix) STABILISER AND REPLACEMENT FOR CREAM OF AGAR-AGAR


The other day I had started a tub of strawberries and were beginning to pasárseme so I started looking for what to do with them and found this recipe Inma Herrera. We liked them but the strawberry flavor is not as dalkys purchased rather is like a custard with natural strawberry flavor. Until last summer
always whip the cream with powdered gelatin neutral cream I was very good, very consistent and not lose serum but were always bumps in the cream and did not convince me much. In August in the fussioncook Dololava kedada gave me a cream stabilizer package and then a few months later Kisa gave me another package. The stabilizer was something else I really liked the cream was perfect and without bumps. Now among the cakes I made and gave a friend some envelopes I only had two and was already thinking about buying more estibilizante until making these dalkys it occurred to me to put in place the envelope estibilizante agar-agar powder of Porto-molinos and great result.


I put one of the dalkys three days in the refrigerator to see if he lost serum agar-agar or not. The photo below is from dalky I kept and as you see the cream is perfect, without any loss of serum and not even much yellow, which with the stabilizer when spending a cream if it loses the target. Same
you think all this nonsense that I'm counting but I really loved the result and how expensive the envelopes out of stabilizer for the postage for me was a revelation as the agar-agar we can find easily ( the Porto-molinos we can find for sale in El Corte Ingles) and the stabilizer must be bought on websites and pay the postage.


Ingredients layer strawberry
270 g of strawberries (heavy and clean and chopped) 500 g of milk


100 g sugar 3 eggs 25 gr cornstarch

pink coloring (optional) I put some of my friend gave me Islacris

Ingredients cream layer:
400 g whipping cream (I on)
Confectioner's sugar to taste each
1 teaspoon agar-agar rasa in Porto dust molinos

We strawberries in the bowl, washed and without the tail and the scheduling grind 20 seconds, progressive speed 8-10.
Strawberries or if we leave them like bits annoy us and nuggets colarlas using the basket or a strainer. I the Cole. We are calling
strawberries in the bowl, add the remaining ingredients and schedule 8 minutes, 90 °, speed 4.
Put the mixture into the cups chosen, let it cool a bit and keep them in the fridge.
whip the cream in a bowl making agar-agar powder, 400 grams of whipping cream and a couple of tablespoons of icing sugar (if you want it sweeter then we will test and add more as we whip the cream) and whip the cream on high speed electric rods. When the reserve is the cream in the refrigerator in the container until the layer is almost cold strawberry everything.
When strawberry layer is cold, we only put the whipped cream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment