Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Piezo In Electric Guitar

ROAST CHICKEN BAG (convection oven)


few days ago I saw chicken in a roasting bag Meigauxia and then I remembered I had a few bags of those since I do not know but sure more than a year maybe even two haha, I bought and I never use them so I looked at the expiration and expired the next month so I thought that it was time to use them. Until now only use the bags that come loose and you will put the spices and only used them for fussioncook. I do not complicate and went Meigauxia times and the chicken was perfect, repeat insurance becomes rich chicken and do not stain anything. Let's see if I can not forget now sure I finished my remaining expired.

Ingredients:
1 chicken (I used drumsticks) 1 roasting bag
already brought spices to put the chicken

Put the chicken in the roasting bag, put in the spices that bring the bag and move to the spices are distributed throughout the chicken. Close the bag (mine had to be put puncture in several places and I did) and put the chicken in the lower tray convection oven. We put 30 minutes at 200 º. We return to the roasting bag so that it does the same on all sides and leave 10 minutes at 200 º.
We can leave as is or out of the bag and put it on the low rack for 5 minutes at 200 º, oh and watch it clear that I forgot about it and toasted me more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment