Saturday, May 14, 2011

Symptoms Of Aspergers In Infants

LIGHT CHEESE CAKE ... MIXED SANDWICH



Before you begin, discuplparme all and all for a thousand years ago not publishing any ... Well, a month and something ... not a thousand years .. but I've been a crazy season. Between work, kids and other stories Justito I had time to get up, live and sleep ... and when I start again I do not know what has happened that I have not heard anything.



titulillo As you can see the fashion, I am engrossed with the Dukan diet, that of the famous and the allowance for excellence now in all sectors of society. Well, here I come, lively and eager to see me well again ... because besides having no time to scratch, get fat without knowledge, and well, I decided to try this diet so famous. And the result is optimal. My point, in addition to the meal of the day to day like any diet, there are very rich recipes that do not know a few calories tasteless. I found this recipe on the blog, http://lasrecetasdexonia.blogspot.com/ has a very interesting site say Normal kitchen, and a recipe adapted Dukan, beautiful and tasteful. You the gift and so, to see if I put the batteries and do more recetitas., And if any of you are doing the diet since it serves to feast ...



INGREDIENTS 100g

  • . light cream cheese, 0%

  • 1 mg nonfat yogurt 0% 4 mg

  • light cheeses

  • 125 ml. Lehe skimmed

  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch 2 eggs


  • 2-3 tablespoons of liquid sweetener

  • 1 on leavening

PROCESSING



  1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with electric mixer until blended everything well.

  2. Put the mixture into a silicone mold to prevent sticking, or in an aluminum mold of those throwaway.

  3. Bake at 180 ยบ C, 35-40 minutes. After those minutes, prick with a toothpick and if it goes dry, you're cooked.

  4. Cool well and then to the refrigerator until ready to consume.

  5. For those not on a diet, it can take over strawberry jam and good taste is wonderful. Alone, as it is divinely, but even if you do and that you love cheesecake is very tasty ...

From here I send a greeting very strong Xonia has made it possible to try this delight ... Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment