Monday, May 16, 2011

Can I Take A Shower After I Wax My Eyebrows?

CHICKEN RED WINE (fussioncook)


saw the recipe in a cookbook and had long wanted to do so when I arrived wines without Elive alcohol seemed the best time to do so. Elive If the wine is rich and as such I liked to cook even more, first we should not be waiting for the alcohol evaporates and the second to be a non-alcoholic wine is a red wine taste very very smooth, I liked a lot more than normal red wine.


Ingredients:
5-6 skinless chicken thighs (I left the skin)
2 tablespoons olive oil 1 onion, chopped

2 cloves garlic, crushed
90 grams of chopped ham
1 can whole mushrooms 1 cup
meter of red wine (I used red Elive without alcohol)
1 tablet of chicken bouillon to taste

Dye Optional: To thicken the sauce I used two tablespoons dessert cornstarch dissolved in water a tad.

Put the olive oil in the tank and program guide menu 15 minutes at 160 or 180 º. When the oil is hot doramos chicken on both sides and set aside on a plate. In the oil fry the chicken Fry onion and garlic cloves. When they add the chopped ham and mushrooms and sauté about 1 minute. We add the red wine bucket and let the alcohol evaporate (like my wine had no alcohol I skipped this step.) Add the chicken broth and shredded chicken, stir and program guide menu 20 minutes with valve closed. Manually depressurized. If we can put the sauce thickens in manual menu to 180 º with the lid open to evaporate liquid or as I did not to expect much, add two tablespoons of cornstarch pudding a tad of water. Let boil for a while and retire. To warm up the sauce will thicken more. Stir and serve.


0 comments:

Post a Comment