Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pakistani Designer Clothes

CHEESE BALL OR CAKES (Traditional)


The recipe for these cakes or cheese balls I took a book of recipes for kids and we liked very much at home to my daughter he ate a few if not usually eat anything so I'll never make them, I recommend it to those who like cheese you'll love.



Ingredients:
90 g of butter (I use lightly salted butter Arla Lurpak Finell )
50 gr flour 500 gr

hot milk 150 g grated cheese (I used 100 gr of Arla cheese pasta Finell and 50 grams of Old Amsterdam Gouda cheese )
Salt and pepper (I used the salt and pepper Delta Flower )
Nutmeg to taste

For batter:

flour 2 beaten eggs and breadcrumbs, in my case only homemade bread crumbs in the Thermomix, which is much richer than the purchased and left to fry crunchy.

Serve with: Tomato Sauce
type Solis warm in the microwave

We melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour to the pan and leave for two minutes stirring until lightly browned. Add the hot milk and stir continuously. Add the grated cheese, gouda cheese into small pieces, salt, pepper and nutmeg. We continue to medium heat without stirring until it thickens. Remove from heat and let the mixture in the refrigerator until the next day we will form croquettes. Although the mixture looks too thin does not matter because the cheese curd enough to cool. Day Next we make the balls the size that we like, the batter as my habit, I always use bread crumbs, egg and breadcrumbs because they are more crunchy than using flour, egg and bread crumbs. Fry them in olive oil, drain them on paper the excess oil.
In this case, accompanied by fries and put tomato sauce on top of Solis type warmed in the microwave because I saw the idea in a blog but can not remember which is a hit and tomato with cheese croquettes was for scrumptious. Fresh from
are delicious but we kept it on a refrigerator and although the batter was not crispy and the truth is that I was much richer.

This is the wedge of Gouda cheese that sent me Old Amsterdam, my favorite cheese is gouda so I'm delighted and over is that it is rich of the best I ate so far. Has been chosen flavor of 2011 plus all accumulated awards to date.


And these boats sent me a few days ago Delta Flower, shown is a pack of 4 flavors and I tried two of them and we liked a lot.
1 jar of sea salt with spices
1 jar of sea salt 1 jar
natural sea salt with
peppers 1 jar of fine salt finas hierbas
Otra cosa que me gustó mucho es el diseño del envase me parece muy cómodo al ir todos los botes uno encajado encima del otro y además me parece hasta bonito yo desde luego ni lo guardé está en la encimera de la cocina desde que llegó. Se recomienda poner estas sales después de estar cocinados los alimentos para que no se pierdan ni sus características ni su sabor, aunque yo las usé al cocinar estas croquetas de queso y estaban igual de ricas. Ya no veo mi cocina si estas sales.


0 comments:

Post a Comment