Friday, May 13, 2011

How To Get Flirt With A Scorpio Man

LIGHT LEMON CAKE (Traditional)



The recipe for this cake a copy of Blog Mjcoria to turn the tune of a recipe Cannon. The wanted to do to surprise my husband and I never desserts lemon because I do not go far but he loves. This tart and really liked the way I was surprised that my three year old daughter also really liked the taste of something sweet lemon.
Anyone who likes the lemon flavor will love this cake and it's so chilly that comes alone, plus it is not top heavy and with very little calories. To
I took the package that it sent me a while Ebro Sugar.
The mold used for this cake is the silicone mold wheel Tescoma .


Ingredients:

water 200 gr 100 gr
lemon juice 150 gr of white sugar Sugar Ebro
1 on
lemon gelatin 100 g condensed milk purchased or home (I used it ) 500 gr cheese
nonfat smoothie 0% (mercadona)
1 bit of yellow food coloring (optional, I would not put) Liquid Candy


Heat water in a saucepan, when it starts to boil add lemon gelatin, then lowered the temperature of the heat and dissolve the gelatin good for a helping hand or a spoon rods. Aside the saucepan from heat, add the lemon juice and sugar and stir until everything is integrated. We let the mixture cool.
assembled with electric mixer rod a little cheese to make it a texture similar to whipped cream (I did this step not just beat the low-fat cheese well with a whisk until it was creamy hand but without mounting). When cool
gelatin mixture, add condensed milk and re-mix well with hand or spoon rods. We
gradually putting the cheese mixture with a spatula for stirring motion that we are not off the whole cheese. At this time we also added the yellow coloring if desired (I did). We
caramel in pan (I did) and we will pour the mixture in the refrigerator at least four hours before serving, although it is always better to stop overnight to settle better and tart flavors.

And this is the package you sent me a few days ago Ebro Sugar, I think it is a mark of which there is little to say because it is a I think we all at home and plenty of known quality. I also sent this candy if you're new to me and I look forward to try it because it did not know him, so I was used to sweeten drinks, coffee, etc and is also highly recommended for the production of liqueurs, which will surely will be for what I will use it at home because we love making liqueurs.


1 package white sugar 1 package
on sugarcane brown sugar 1 can

white sugar cubes 1 can of brown sugar cubes
1 package white candy sugar 1 package

dark candi
I leave a link here that you may see all the promotions they have now with lots of gifts if you are interested at all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment