Friday, May 6, 2011

Burton Mission Vs Custom Bindings 09

eLive SWEET CINNAMON BREAD IN SHEETS (baking and oven)


When I saw this recipe Kisa a few days and was doing. At home we really like sweet dough and top with cinnamon and I love it because it used the occasion to premiere the cast who sent me Caprichos kitchen.
The result with the repeating rectangular mold was very good, non-stick, remove the mold as you see very well and has several measures in length from 20cm to 35cm, but I tried to open it more for another recipe and can reach 37-38cm, so in the same mold can make different recipes and not have to keep one small, one for cookies and one for when bread dough as the bread. It seems perfect, closed occupies very little space and is fully removable so clean that great.
I leave the pictures to see him.


And now for the recipe, the only bad thing was that I had put so much cinnamon as the recipe so I can not see as much drawing as Kisa.


is rich I lasted three days and became as hard as I about most of the recipes for cakes, I left the layers with the sugar in half as wet.


Dough;
235grs warm low-fat milk (I used whole)
450grs bread flour (I had to add two more tablespoons) of salt
6grs
55grs cream butter in
55grs
20 grams sugar fresh yeast (I used 25 gr) 1 egg
olive oil 10grs

For the filling;
50g butter
200grs
sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon (I used less because I was)
½ teaspoon nutmeg

Put the warm milk into the bread and milk we put in crumbled fresh yeast. Then add the remaining ingredients and beaten egg. I put the program 8 half-hour is an hour of kneading and weighed. When I was kneading the dough took 20 minutes of baking, the bole a bit and put it in a greased bowl with oil to weigh the paper covered it well oiled cling film. We left to weigh the dough 1 ½ hours.
When a half hour to finish we take levied butter filling and put it in a pan fire is not very strong until it is brown lightly. Remove from heat and reserve.
In a bowl mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Reserve.
When you've spent time levied, Flour the table and stretch the dough into a rectangle with a rolling pin.


painted the surface of the dough with all the butter is liquid and then cover the mixture with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.


Cut the rectangle into 6 strips more or less the same width.

amassed
strips on top of another.


cut the lot that we made with strips of 6 pieces roughly the same size.


Strips are standing inside the mold as shown in the picture.
(size as shown Kisa 24x12x7 or so) I put the mold extensible as 25cm. With the sugar has fallen to us on the table to place the dough in pan, pick it up and put it over the dough. We left again
weigh about half an hour (in the picture below had weighed the half hour and was about to put it in the oven).


Preheat oven to 190 ยบ and bake about 35-40 minutes or until we see it is made. As the top is golden brown I covered with paper for further Albal doing and not burn us at the top. We took the pan from oven and let cool completely in pan before turning out bread.
I grew so much dough to baking sheets that began to fall into the tray from the oven and it is these very toast was delicious and crispy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment