Saturday, April 23, 2011

Want To Know How Tomake Chinese Noodles

SALMON WITH DILL (MW) WITH RICE Dalmatian SIVARIS (fussioncook)


Last week I was looking for a recipe for a salmon loins and I found it that I found very quickly and we loved it. I do not put on who is the recipe must be wrong because the photo is signed by Dolors but the prescription is signed by Meritxell so do not really know which of the two is the recipe. Took the opportunity to accompany the salmon with rice sivaris Dalmatian who had so much curiosity to try and if you have time I recommend you to try it out very very good.



Ingredients for salmon for 2-3 people:
4 salmon loin

3 cloves garlic, juice of 1 lemon
Dill to taste Salt and pepper

splashes
salmon, we put the garlic in foil on top, top pro squeezed lemon juice, I put a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkled with dill finish. I did it one hour before cooking to take the salmon flavor of the dressing. We put 10 minutes in the microwave grill + microwave 800 w (the time depends on thickness and size of the salmon fillets, loins were little I started with 5 minutes they were perfect).

rice Ingredients for 2-3 people: 210 gr rice
sivaris
Water Dalmatian 1.5 measures of rice (the rice is weighed and placed in a glass vessel 1.5 measures of water)
1 fish broth
1 dash of olive oil
Dalmatian
Rice must be put to rehydrate several hours before cooking, so I put it once inside the fussioncook with water, broth and a little oil olive in the morning before going to work, was about 5 hours. When I started working 20 minutes with manual menu valve closed manually depressurize was perfect. The package recommends that normal cooking pan 30 minutes.

And these are the packages sent me sivaris Rice to try: 1 tube of rice
Dalmatian
1 tube of red rice
1 package rice for sushi
1 package rice


I am delighted with these rice because none of the four varieties that have never tried it, so far only tested the Dalmatian that as I say we loved it, so these days I'll try the others varieties. I really like the packaging so careful and so different to other brands.
have many varieties of rice and online store to buy all their products. Rice Dalmatian
we tested is a combination of two black rice brings the color, texture and aroma and carnaroli brings a hint of creaminess. This rice is very rich in fiber, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron, as well as vitamin B complex has been considered a "superfood." The cooking broth is highly valued for funds, coloring or flavoring other dishes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment